Maintaining an active lifestyle is complicated in modern society.
Overall activity is declining with technological advances; we now opt for vehicles instead of walking, and jobs often entail prolonged sitting. Balancing work commitments often makes planned exercise challenging. Beyond these barriers, uncertainties about suitable exercises, a distaste for workouts, or recurring injuries like back problems or arthritic joints hinder consistent physical activity.
The consequences become apparent over time.
You wake up one morning feeling older; simple movements like squatting or getting up from the ground seem arduous. Attempts at workout routines result in significant soreness, leading to extended breaks. Returning to these routines becomes daunting, with barriers preventing a fresh start.
But having someone to assist you with exercise isn’t silly; it’s crucial.
Exercise ranks as the number one habit for improving your lifespan and overall health. However, consistency is key. Without regularity, the benefits diminish. To help overcome these exercise barriers, personal training with our strength coaches becomes a valuable tool.
Consider these 11 reasons why personal training with a strength coach might be the right choice for you, and how it can address these common challenges:
- Lack of motivation for workouts: A strength coach provides the necessary motivation to keep you engaged and committed to your fitness routine.
- Prioritizing others’ commitments over personal fitness: Committing to scheduled training sessions helps prioritize your well-being amidst other obligations.
- Stressful daily routines leave no room to plan exercises: A coach plans and guides your workouts, eliminating the need for additional planning.
- Absence of a training partner: Your coach becomes your reliable accountability partner, ensuring consistent workouts.
- Desire for improved workout techniques: Personal attention from a coach enhances your form and movement techniques.
- Need for supplemental support work for other sports: The coach tailors workouts to complement and improve your performance in other sports.
- Difficulty gauging workout intensity: A coach assists in understanding and maintaining appropriate workout intensity
- Trouble choosing appropriate exercises post-injury: Coaches utilize specialized tools and training to guide safe exercises based on tissue capacity.
- Fear and apprehension after a severe injury: Coaches support and guide your gradual return to exercise, instilling confidence.
- Negative experiences in gym environments: Coaches provide a supportive and comfortable environment to build confidence and competence.
- Failure to achieve specific fitness and health goals: Personalized training sessions are designed to align with and achieve your unique goals.
Personal training under the guidance of our strength coaches tackles these hurdles, offering tailored solutions to help you overcome exercise challenges and maintain a consistent and effective fitness routine.
Do you struggle with maintaining an exercise routine?
Let us help you develop an exercise routine that can work even with a busy schedule.